Me and my adventure in JURASSIC PARK

Monday, January 31, 2011

SURPRISING ISLA NUBLAR!!!

There are many people joining, which are me, Alan, Nedry, Donald Gennaro, Ian Malcolm, Robert Muldoon, Lex Murphy, Tim Murphy and Hammond. We arrived in Isla Nublar at Friday morning in San Jose. Then we fly again with a helicopter to Isla Nublar and the island was about 160 km away. After 45 minutes, we can see the island and arrived there. Alan saw a tall tree trunk, but suddenly the tree trunk move and moved toward Alan. We all just realized that actually it is a dinosaur. I was like saying WHAT?!....How did they make it??? It was so cool that I was surprised like never before. I just knew that it was made by some genetic engineering..WOOOW....it was like very cool....

No comments:

Post a Comment