Me and my adventure in JURASSIC PARK

Saturday, February 12, 2011

EVERYTHING WAS A DISASTER....

As I finish looking at what had happened to the stegosaur, I went back with Harding and Gennaro. I just realized when we get back, everything was a mess. Alan, Tim, Lex, Regis and Malcolm was gone.... So I decided to go find them with Harding and Gennaro. We found Regis and Malcolm near the trynnosaur's enclousre. Regis was dead and Malcolm was badly injured because the animals attacked them. So me and Harding taken Malcolm back to the Safari Lodge. We still haven't find where Alan, Lex and Tim were and now Hammond was so angry and asked Arnold to find his granchildrens... Gennaro also said that maybe the rex was in the sauropods' enclosure. He also knew that Alan and the kids were there when the rex attacked.  What I couldn't believe was,  Hammond was much more worried about his dinosaurs than his grandchildren. Everything now was a disaster and I just realized this was all Nedry's fault...

No comments:

Post a Comment