Me and my adventure in JURASSIC PARK

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wew....ALAN AND THE KIDS WERE SAVE...

Then suddenly, there's ALAN talking through the wakie talkie. I'm so glad he's safe and also are the children. I told Alan that the raptors are free from their enclosure and they've killed people around the building. I also told him that I am with Wu and Harding in the control room..  I told him too that Muldoon, Gennaro and Arnold went to the generator building. They were trying to run the main power again but Arnold have never come back. Gennaro wants to help Arnold but he hasn't come back either. Then Grant suddenly said that Muldoon was there. Muldoon said that the raptors were on the roof and they aren't safe there. Then Grant decided to go to the Generator Building. He also asked Muldoon to take the kids to Dr. Wu in the Control Room. He said he found Gennaro and now I'm with Harding, Muldoon and Wu in the main door of the Visitors' Centre. Muldoon said that we will attract the raptors attention so Alan could go to the Generator Building and back safely. So me, Harding, Wu and Muldoon made a lot of noise and go towards the Lodge, Because they are very clever I decided to ran outside again and wave my arms and shout.*though I knew it's dangerous* Then, Wu ran out of the door and the raptor turned towards him. Harding ran out and pulled me inside. I'm safe now, but we can't save Wu. I felt sorry for him. We could do nothing as the raptors' sharp claws cut his body...I FELT TERRIBLE....

No comments:

Post a Comment