Me and my adventure in JURASSIC PARK

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Searching the RAPTOR'S NEST..

Now it was late afternoon. Everything had work properly and soldiers were coming from Costa Rica in helicopters. The raptors in the ship are found and had been killed. Grant, Gennaro, Muldoon, Harding, the childern and me were waiting in the Control Room.  Muldoon suddenly said to grant if the soldiers come, they'll bomb the island and bomb everything in the ground..He ask Grant if he wants to go into the park and find the raptors' nests before it gets dark... Grant said that he wants too..I looked at the glass map on the wall, and I think that the raptors must be in the south of the island. Grant asked the kids to stay with Dr. Harding while we go to find the nests. Then Grant found  the raptor and asked him to go home...then I drove after the raptor, but suddenly it climbed up onto a rock and disappeared. I stopped the Jeep and we all got out. There was a hole among the rocks and squeaking sounds came from the hole. I tooka troch and some night-vision goggles. I gave Grant the torch and goggles and follwed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment